With WNB Mobile Banking the bank is Always Open, giving you access to your WNB accounts 24/7 through web-enabled OR text-enabled phones. With WNB Mobile Banking you will be able to:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View alerts
- Pay bills (web-enabled phones only, not available with text mobile)
Visit the Mobile Banking web page for information on enrolling in WNB Mobile Banking.
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Don't have enough time to stop in the bank? No problem!
With Remote Deposit Anywhere and the WNB Mobile Banking app, you can use your Smartphone to take a picture of a check and deposit it directly into your account, anytime, anywhere. It's secure and simple!
- Save time and a trip to the bank by depositing wherever you are.
- Get access to the funds quickly - submit deposits by 6:00 p.m. for same day processing.
- Relax, don't worry - receive a confirmation email when checks are submitted successfully.
Click here for more information on Remote Deposit Anywhere!
InfoLine Telephone Banking
Access your account information or transfer funds between accounts 24 hours a day. To access your accounts call 507-454-9202, or call toll free at 1-800-895-0290.
Internet Banking is a secure, Internet-based home banking program. Internet Banking allows you to:
- Bank WHENEVER you want, WHEREVER you want.
- View account information including balances, deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, loan payments, and interest earned.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Download account history into a personal finance program such as Quicken®.
No special software to install—it works with standard Web browsers. View the Internet Banking Help Page.
Get your account statement electronically to save time and storage space. With e-Statements you no longer have to wait for the mail to be delivered. This is a safe and convenient way to receive your statements. Signing up is easy by following these simple steps:
- Log into Internet Banking
- Click on the "e-Statements" tab at the top
- Choose "Sign Up/Changes"
- Enroll in all available accounts or check boxes to select specific accounts
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom
Winona National Bank’s Bill Pay allows you a fast and easy way to pay your bills. Internet Bill Pay allows you to set up payments up to 90 days in advance. You can also set up recurring payments (monthly, semi-monthly, or weekly). This means you can take care of your bills all at once without having to pay for stamps and without having to remember when to drop them in the mail. You can pay almost anyone in the United States (the Internet Bill Pay system will automatically cut a check and mail it). Convenience at your fingertips!
View the Internet Banking Help Page.
Wire transfers are one of the fastest ways to send money from one financial institution to another financial institution. Wire transfers can be incoming or outgoing.
Contact our Deposit Services Team for procedures and fees on incoming, outgoing domestic and outgoing international wires.