Remote Deposit is an “electronic check” courier service for business customers that eliminates the inefficiencies, costs, and time associated with manual deposit processing.
What Types of Businesses Do Remote Deposit Benefit?
Any business that receives and deposits checks.
What are the Benefits of Remote Deposit?
- Convenience – no more daily trips to the bank
- Secure Transmissions – reduced risk
- Easy and Cost-Efficient – reduces employee time, travel expenses, etc.
- Improved Cash Management and Funds Availability – funds clear sooner in some instances
- Faster, Safer, Easier Banking – peace of mind in knowing deposits are made daily
How Does Remote Deposit Work?
- Customers of a business write out checks to make payments
- The business scans those checks using the Remote Deposit application which collects data and creates images
- The business submits those images over the Internet to the financial institution
- The financial institution receives the images and prints substitute checks which are then processed as a deposit to the business’ account.
View our Remote Deposit Application
For more information about these services, contact our Business Banking Team